We currently have an open position for a Maintenance Tech II at our Sun City Gardens located in Menifee, CA.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
– Assist in repairs and maintaining physical plant systems such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, drywall, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.
– Assist with repairs and maintaining resident apartments , public common areas, offices, food preparation areas, storage areas, and all other facilities.
– Assist with preventative maintenance activities.
– Routine replacement of light bulbs throughout the facility.
– Provide assistance with moving heavy items including furniture and appliances.
– Maintain campus/ grounds clean.
– All other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
– High school or GED graduate
– Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more.
– Must have ability to frequently bend, reach, lift, stand, sit, crawl, push, pull, and twist.
– Must have visual acuity to assure the safe accomplishment of required duties.
– Must be able to maintain cordial relations with residents, coworkers, families and vendors.
– Must comply with all facility and retirement Housing Foundation rules, policies and procedures.
– Willing to train right candidate.
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at email@example.com, phone#:951-679-2391 or fax to 951-239-3379.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.